We are still open!
Please continue reading for some updates & adjustments that have taken place here at The HFC during this time. In an effort to help “Slow the Spread” of the COVID-19 virus yet still provide the customer service we have become known for, the following changes have been made. These extra precautions are to adhere to the CDC regulations and State mandates, as well as for the health benefit of our employees, their families, the community, and you, our valued clients.
Our employees are not working if they, someone in their household, or someone they’ve been in contact with, have become sick or are starting to experience symptoms.
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Schedule an appointment to visit our showroom (Please call 541-706-9377 or fill out the form below )
- Limit of 1 client (couple or individual) in the showroom at a time
- Waiting area available if necessary (but will be limited)
- An employee will take out & put away all sample boards
In addition to cleaning practices already in place, the office staff is practicing regular handwashing throughout the day, cleaning between each client by disinfecting sample boards, door handles, tables, chairs, as well as any surfaces clients may have had contact with.
Our opening & closing cleaning procedures include the above mentioned as well as disinfecting our restroom, light switches & work stations.
Monday-Thursday 7:00 am —5:00 pm
For the safety of our employees & their family, if your household or anyone you have been in contact with has been sick or experience symptoms it would be best to reschedule your project. Please contact the office to discuss this immediately. Our crews do a stellar job in maintaining a clean & safe workplace as a general rule of thumb. In addition to that they will be adding the following safety precautions:
- Maintaining a minimum 6ft distance between our staff & customers
- Limiting face to face interactions. Remain in designated work areas & disinfect any surfaces touched
- Wash hands upon arrival. Disinfectant wipes are being used if there is no running water on-site
- If our on-site crew determines it is best to discontinue work on the job site due to health concerns, we will contact you to discuss rescheduling your project